Early 2000’s // songs that i fucking jammed to from 2000-2005 ✰
01. I’m Just a Kid: Simple Plan 02. Aaron’s Party (come get it): Aaron Carter 03. Flavor of the Weak: American Hi-Fi 04. Ocean Avenue: Yellowcard 05. Almost Here: The Academy is… 06. Be My Escape: Reliant K 07. Everywhere: Michelle Branch 08. Just the Girl: The Click 5 09. Beautiful Soul: Jesse McCartney 10. I Don’t Want to Be: Gavin DeGraw 11. A 1000 Miles: Vanessa Carlton 12. Somewhere Only We Know: Keane 13. Sk8er Boi: Avril Lavigne 14. Ohio (Come Back to Texas): Bowling for Soup 15. The Future Freaks me Out: Motion City Soundtrack 16. Come Clean: Hilary Duff 17. Dirty Little Secret: The All American Rejects 18. A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More Touch Me: Fall Out Boy 19. Chariot: Gavin DeGraw 20. The Anthem: Good Charlotte
SOME KID MY BROTHER IS FRIENDS WITH CRASHED HIS CAR AND HIS PARENTS TOOK PICTURES OF HIS FAILURES
Condom commercial written and directed by a woman. Condoms don’t need to be sexy, we just need to know that they’ll work! Fucking brilliant.
this is awesome
WAIT - A CONDOM COMMERCIAL THAT DOESN’T SEXUALIZE WOMEN
Actually the greatest
Best toddler costume ever
- Get some cheap dishes and break them when you get upset.
- Learn how to say “NO” and don’t feel guilty about it
- Buy something frivolous for yourself once in awhile, like a new hat.
- Never again do anything you don’t want to do.
These are legit. Now a days they just give you pills. What a joke.
my sense of style is
“fuck im late”
“what is this”
“i love this shirt im gonna wear it for 2 weeks straight”
- call you names
- tell you weird and personal details about myself
- say “I NEED TO PEE” instead of just brb
- type in caps a lot.
If i’m extra comfortable with you I’ll do all that and:
- talk casually about porn and really perverted thoughts
- share funny photos from my tumblr dash
- actually tell you when i’m upset
- try to make conversation with you
- just generally act really silly when I’m in a good mood
- tell you jokes even if they’re bad